Diary of a lovesick girl - Frustrated girl. Need I say more? by Emily Chapter 1

,



I'm sooo frustrated. With another girl. Two guys are smitten for me. I guess being a seriously popular cheerleader helps. Oooh, and the one guy is a total hottie.. Totally my type. Not a fake stupid dumb blonde. Tyler: So, babe.. Wazzup?
Krystal: Nothin much. just txting u
https://d.gr-assets.com/stories/1404214700p3/368697.jpgTyler: *raises eyebrow* that all u doin
Krystal: uh, yes im bored
Tyler: ya, me 2... ya know wat that normally leads 2 in da movies ;P
Krystal: R u flirting with me????
Tyler: No. Tyler: Yup. Sarcasm. The stuff im made of.
Krystal: interesting. i thought u were made uo of hottness and attractiveness
Tyler: Well. That and my blue eyes and blonde hair. Krystal: Oh. Tyler: Owwwch. Ur killing me 2nite
Krystal: im also kissing ub 2nite
Tyler: ooh, that sounds great
*Pause between the text for a minute
Krystal: Gtg, baby.. I luv u
Tyler: U luv me?
Krystal: ummm... well.. uhh,, ya know.. umm.. ya know
Tyler: That we could date?
Krystal: Ya
Tyler: Sure, dat would b cool
Krystal: K, gtg
Tyler: Bye, call me
Krystal: I'll try

And at that point, I was about to turn my cellphone off, but I recieved a text. "Oh, boy," I whispered as I opened his text.

Ryan: Hy, cutie
Krystal: umm.. hi?
Ryan: listen, I was thinking we could go to the movies sometime or somethin
Krystal: um, Ryan?
Ryan: Ya?
Krystal: I really do appreciate it but im kinda datin Tyler now
Ryan: oh. well.. Krystal: wait-
Ryan: Bye.

Uggh. My life sucks.


Chapters
Chapter 1: Frustrated girl. Need I say more?
Chapter 2: Sean drops by- and so does Tyler
Chapter 3: Ryan Trouble
Chapter 4: Sun Shine and Blue mood
Chapter 5: Apologies, pain, Kissing and More Kissing


BACK TO TEEN ROMANCE STORY