Accepting Sky - Daydreaming Sky by Chloe Capter-1

,


Bzzz bzzz. Bzzz bzzz. My phone vibrates on my desk. I'm telling you, they're like stupidly strong magnets with opposite poles. Sure, there's a boy I like. Yeah, I know nearly every teenage girl says that about a boy that she's into and, yeah, I'm pretty sure that I've seen him staring at me but he's probably just staring into space, like I do.

 But I'm not gonna think his name right now 'cause if I do, I'll daydream for hours and hours about impossible situations where he asks me out, and, at the moment,

 I need to revise what's 'bon pour la santé' for my French test tomorrow. Sigh. Why, French, why?

https://d.gr-assets.com/stories/1379422204p3/346648.jpgPlease comment and I would like your honest opinion – even if you hate it, please tell me. If you don’t want to do it publically, that’s fine – message me. Like it if you like it, please! Please read her AMAZING story.



Daydreaming Sky by Chole Chapter1

Hated Sky by Chole Chapter 2 

Goodbye, Sky by Chole Chapter 3

Telepathic Sky by Chole Chapter 4

Pained Sky by Chole chapter 5

 

  BACK TO TEEN ROMANCE STORY