Game On, Angel by Pepsicolagurl Chapter 1

,

Angelina
Monday
‘Take deep breaths’, I reminded myself. My ocean-blue eyes gazed back at me through the mirror, and my cherry-tinted lips were curved slightly upwards into a small smile. I had pale skin and rosy cheeks. I’d noticed that most people in Seattle were pale, thanks to the lack of sunlight. “Angelina,” my mother called from downstairs, “I’m going to the office. Kay, love you Mom.”

https://d.gr-assets.com/stories/1346597968p3/314032.jpgI remembered the shoot that my manager, Sharon, scheduled shoots every afternoon this week. I was a supermodel. Short for Angelina. It was a shiny blue and white mini cooper. Grinning like an idiot, I sprawled my arms across her hood and rested my head on the windshield. My mini cooper smelled like vanilla—my favorite. Chewing on my lip, I wondered if they got new students very often.

I was used to being the new girl. Whenever somebody discovered my secret, Sharon paid them to keep quiet and I moved. People lose interest quickly, and the holes in my back would disappear. Letting this thought comfort me, I opened the door to the office and stepped in.
The room was cozy, and was full of potted plants.
“All right, thanks”

I headed out of the office, and looked over my schedules.
The math room wasn’t very hard to find. I handed the slip of paper, that the lady in the office gave me, to a man sitting behind the big wooden desk at the front of the room.
“Ah, you must be Angelina Bexley. I’m Mr. Davids,” he introduced.
The rest of the class filed in, and Mr. Davids gave me a seat in the back row—thank God.
A petite girl with shiny, black hair and green eyes slid into the seat in front of me. 


My name is Cassia, Cassia Owens, but everybody just calls me Cass.”
“I’m Angelina,” I smiled back at her, “Angelina Bexley.”
“Nice to meet you Angelina. Sure,” I grinned at her contagious good mood, “thanks.”
“No problemo girly,” she turned back around just as Mr. Davids was starting class.
Right as Mr. Davids was about to speak, a boy loped into class. I heard Cass mutter something unintelligible, and sink lower into her seat. I wondered who this guy was. 

“Hey, Teach,” he smirked.
Owens? So this guy was Cass’s brother?
“Hey, who’s the hot new girl?” he asked. I felt his eyes on me, as he checked me out, and rolled my eyes. This boy wasn’t very discreet.
He held his hand out to me, “Name’s Finn.”
“Angelina,” I shook his outstretched hand. 

I tried pulling my hand back after shaking his, but he had a tight grip.
Finn grinned and locked our fingers together. I tried to pull my hand back again, but this only made him grip me tighter. Mr. Davids said sternly. 

"Nah, we're good," Finn replied with a smirk.
Mr. Davids just shook his head and continued with the lesson. Finn still wouldn't let go of my hand.
"Finn," Cass came up behind me, "let Angelina go. She's my friend, so stay away from her."
Finn made an annoyed sound and stepped towards me, putting his lips by my ear.
"Positive," I murmured back. 

Finn pulled his face back so he was looking at me. Finn's typically bright green eyes were a darker shade, and he was frowning.
I tugged my hand from his grasp, relieved when it came free, and hurried off to English. I could still feel Finn's eyes on me as I walked out the classroom.

Finn
I pulled into the campus lot and saw a blue and white mini cooper parked in the spot next to mine. 'There must be a new student here' I thought happily. I've already gone out with most of the girls at Woodview.
Cass got out of the car and stomped over to math. Cass spent time with her friends and went shopping.
I followed Cass to math, but got held up by some familiar blond girl. She wrapped her arms around my neck and started kissing me. I pushed her away, remembering her as one of the girls from last night.
I shoved her out of my way, ignoring the hurt expression on her face. When I came into math, the bald guy--David?--scowled at me. 

"Hey, Teach."
"You’re five minutes late, Mr. Owens."
Sitting in the usually unoccupied seat on the other side of my desk, was a new girl. She had long brown hair, blue eyes, flawless pale skin, and a perfect body. This girl was a beauty.
"Hey, who’s the hot new girl?" I asked the David guy.
Something about this girl was familiar. I knew she wouldn't mind; none of the girls around here do.
Holding my hand out towards her, I said, "Name's Finn."
"Angelina," she responded, shaking my hand. 

Angelina was gorgeous.
Huh. Angelina looked like a bit of a challenge. I twined my fingers with hers, and she tried yanking her hand back again. Baldy glared. 

Angelina blushed and mumbled something. Damn, she was even prettier when she blushed.
I remembered that Baldy asked a question, "Nah, we're good," I smirked.
Baldy scowled and continued teaching stuff. I played with Angelina’s hand for the rest of class. I just smirked and kept playing with her fingers. Cass came up behind her and glared at me. 

"Finn, let Angelina go. I glanced at Angelina; she was frowning. I made an annoyed sound, and stepped closer to her. Her eyes widened when I put my lips against her ear. I stepped back to look at Angelina in the eye. Who was this girl? I watched her walk out the room with Cass. 

This girl had my attention now. Angelina wanted to play with the player?

At lunch, I spotted Cass and her friends near the back of the lunch room. Just as I suspected, Angelina was seated at their table. The redhead sitting next to Angelina spotted me. Her jaw dropped and she leaned into the table to whisper something. Angelina rolled her eyes and Cass raised her eyebrows at me. I could tell that Angelina was annoyed. Grinning, I reached their table and and leaned over to whisper in Angelina's ear. I was the most popular guy at Woodview, and I never singled out girls like this.
"What do you want, Finn?" 

I leaned against the tree and played with a lock of her hair.
"You," I smirked.
Scowling at me, she was about to walk away, but I grabbed her arm and turned her around to face me again. I can easily swear that I've never met her before. My lips quirked up at her annoyance. Something flashed across her face, but she instantly covered it. I've already done her.
"So I've already slept with you?" I asked, confused. Do you look at Victoria's Secret model shots?" she wondered. 

Hell yeah. What eighteen year old guy didn't? I needed the answer from Angelina.
"Of course--all guys do.

Angelina
I couldn't believe how clueless Finn was. Relieved that nobody had recognized me as Angel yet, I headed to gym with Cass. I work out a lot because I need to keep my body in top shape as the top supermodel for Victoria's Secret. 

Cass lent me a uniform for gym and we headed out of the locker room. She wouldn't stop talking about how fit I was. Finn. The boys uniform was just light blue athletic shorts that reached their knees and a white t-shirt.

The girls uniform for P.E. at Woodview was a tight white tank top that hugged my torso and light blue shorts that ended at mid-thigh. I put my long hair into a loose bun at the top of my head. I'm a lingerie model. I just rolled my eyes at the boys and walked to the track with Cass. 

"Nice curves," Finn said, "the entire football team has their eyes on you."
I groaned. Right after they start keeping an eye on me, somebody figures out that I'm Angel, then nobody will leave me alone. I looked away to keep from getting lost in his bright green eyes. He smirked, as if knowing the reason why I looked away.
"You know, most girls would love attention like this," he said, running so close next to me that our hips and shoulders touched. 

"Well I'm not most girls," I scoffed.
"I've noticed. Most girls don't have that perfect of a body, most girls find it impossible to resist my charm, and most girls aren't hiding something."
"What are you talking about?
"You're a terrible liar, Angelina."
Whatever the winner wants."
"Fine, you're on player." 

I put my hand on his bicep and gave him a seductive smile. His eyes widened and I could see the desire turn his bright green eyes a darker shade. Winking, I sprinted to the finish, but right before I crossed, Finn burst ahead of me. I slowed down to a jog, then put my hands on my hips to catch my breath.
"That was dirty," Finn said disapprovingly. I grumbled.
"Hmmm..." 

I chewed my bottom lip, cursing myself for making such a stupid bet. Even worse, I made the bet with Finn. I watched his eyes flicker down to my lips, and saw the smirk spread across his handsome features. Did I just call Finn Owens handsome? 

"You owe me a kiss," he finally said. No way I was kissing him. You lost, so you owe me a kiss."
"First of all, don't call me babe. Before I could answer, he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me to him, pressing his lips against mine. My hands immediately went to his chest to push him away, but he was strong. Just like this morning with my hand, he wasn't letting go. So I opened my mouth and bit his lip.
For some reason, his voice scared me. I turned around and jogged back to the gym.

Finn
What the crap?
No girl has ever wanted me to stop kissing her. What was so different with Angelina? A girl that had looks like that definitely had high standards. Fine by me; if anyone could meet those standards, it was Finn Owens.
I took my shirt off and walked to the gym with some guys from the team. Jay kept shooting me concerned glances, which I ignored. 

Jay is my best friend. We've known each other since kindergarten when we would throw cockroaches at the girls and teachers.
The rest of the guys followed suit, taking off their shirts and heading to the gym. When we entered I felt several pairs of eyes on my six pack. I smirked at Angelina.
"I've seen better," she replied smugly. Jay and Angelina were on a different team than Cass and I. We walked to different sides of the field and waited for Coach to blow the whistle. Coach tossed the football to a nervous Angelina. She tucked it under her arm and dashed down the field, weaving through people and ducking under arms. Smirking, I held the red rag above her head. 

"Finn..." she whined, "give it back."
She jumped in the air, trying to get the rag. I grinned and held it higher. She scowled and grabbed my arm, trying to use it as leverage to jump higher. Angelina, who was still holding onto my arm, yelped and fell on top of me. We were pressed against each other and her hands were on my stomach. Glowering at me, she held her hand out for her rag. I took her hand and use it to pull myself up, keeping the rag.
Angelina just grumbled and crossed her arms over her chest. I questioned.
I stepped closer to her and swiftly tucked her rag back into the waistband of her shorts. My hand lingered on her hips, before following Jay to the locker room. 

"Hey man, who's the sexy new girl?" Jay wondered, while we were changing.
"Angelina Bexley," I smirked, "she's gotten on my radar, and is my first challenge."
Jay froze, "Challenge? You mean an actual challenge?" 

"Yeah, she bit me while I was kissing her, and she doesn't even seem interested."
"Whoa... well, a girl like that has got to have high expectations," he grinned, "I would love to spend some 'quality time' with her." 

"Hey watch it man," I groaned, "I just said she was my challenge. Property of Finn Owens."
"Dude, are you seriously claiming Angelina? I mean, she's gorgeous--goddess gorgeous--but when have you ever claimed a girl?" 

"Exactly. I'm serious about Angelina. Jay rose his eyebrows, "Okay, I'll let them know."
"Thanks, man."


Cassia
I watched as Finn grabbed Angelina's rag and hold it above her head. I was about to walk over to help Angelina, when suddenly she fell on top of him.
I froze and my jaw threatened to drop. Poor Angelina! Finn just smirked and tucked her rag back into her waistband, letting his hand linger on her waist. My brother was going to try and get Angelina. Finn's a predator and he would consider Angelina new meat, hunting her like his prey.
"Uh, Cass? Are you all right?" Angelina was watching me with a worried expression on her flawless face.
"Er... Yeah. We walked to the locker room together, me supplying most of the conversation. We changed into our regular clothes, and I was once again shocked by how perfect Angelina's figure was. A familiar supermodel. Looking at her, I knew why Angelina was so familiar.
"Holy crap," I breathed.
Her eyes widened at my unmoving state, "What's wrong?"
"
Angelina froze and stared at me.
My jaw dropped when I realized that I was right. My best friend was a supermodel. The infamous Victoria's Secret model, Angel. Now I understood; Angel was short for Angelina. A smile slowly crept onto my face. If only Finn knew that he was chasing after a lingerie model--he would try a whole lot harder.
"Well, I thought you looked kind of familiar. That thought led me to thinking about how perfect the pictures of the lingerie models in the Victoria's Secret shots and ads are. Angelina slowly dropped onto the floor, wrapping her arms around her legs and stared into space, unblinking. I'm guessing that most people didn't guess that she was Angel. You'd be the "it girl" in a heartbeat!
"Your secret's safe with me," I smiled. Angelina and I pulled apart, and she yelped and quickly pulled her shirt up over her head.
"Get out, Finn! This is the girls locker room! Last I remember, you're not a girl!
My brother just put his hands up in surrender and took a step back.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa," he defended, "I just came to see what class you guys have next. I thought you'd both be dressed already."
Both of us glowered at my brother, and walked past him to Chemistry. Serves him right.