Confused feelings - What I See - False confidence by Unis Trujillo chapter 1 -2

,

Confused feelings - What I See...

For you he may seem ordinary, but to me he is extraordinary.
Tags  confusion, heartbreak, love, love-story, nonfiction-diary, nonfiction-journal, romance, teen-love, teen-romance, teenage-love, teenage-romance  genre Romance

When you close your eyes to fall asleep, what is the last thing you think about? Staring out the window when you are supposed to be working, what are you thinking about? When you hear an inspiring song? For me I think about a boy. For you he may seem ordinary, but to me he is extraordinary. His perfect teeth when he flashes his heartwarming smile. When his smooth cheeks turn a rosy pink and he looks down and away, still smiling. His indescribably adorable laugh. When I close my eyes, he is what I see.

https://d.gr-assets.com/users/1362640703p3/18132627.jpg
I sit around on Facebook for hours just waiting for him to get online. Messaging "Oh, hey!" like its some crazy coincidence that I am online. He doesn't even have a clue how much I think about him on a daily basis. Or how long I will wait for a fifteen minute conversation. Even how much I appreciate the small things that he does. I remember small unimportant details about him. Things that even his family probably doesn't remember. I draw pictures of things that remind me of him. I write the word "love" in my best handwriting all over everything and add a heart at the end.

How can I have such strong feelings for someone and have them be so oblivious? Is it that i am good at hiding my feelings or they just don't want to accept it and they don't feel the same way? You cant help but worry or wonder these things when it is your feelings on the line. It's easy when someone is asking you how you feel and you already know how they feel. It takes a great deal of bravery to be the one that puts out how they feel first.



I have a very strong opinion about following your heart no matter what. I mean that's why you have a heart and feelings, right? Even then I am always scared that when I put myself out there I am going to get rejected. We have all been there and done that.

Its the worst feeling on the world and no one wants to feel that if it can be avoided. Sometimes you just have to take the risk though. Crying isn't an unhealthy thing to do. I think it is better to take the risk and feel the pain, than to have never tried and regret that you could have had something but you didn't go for it.


 

Confused feelings - False Confidence chapter 2

The only thing more painful than getting your heartbroken, false confidence. I have had people lead me on, making me feel special, only to have my heart ripped out and torn to pieces. Its so much more painful to think that someone has the same genuine feelings for you that you have for them.

 That they are head over heels for you. You don't even know what to do, except cry, you cant help it anymore. I understand the phrase "cry a river" now. You literally cannot stop. If you dont like the person then just tell them. It may be painful for them to hear that you dont return their feelings, but it is a WHOLE lot better than thinking they like you and finding out that they could care less if you disappeared.


BACK TO TEEN ROMANCE STORY